Cleanse Cordial is a synergistic blend of organic herbs and vibrational flower essences, blended by an experienced naturopath and designed to gently support the bodies own natural detoxification pathways, promoting a healthy body, skin and coat.
This nutritive cleanser contains herbs that act as 'blood cleansers', and have traditionally been used to detoxify the body and help reduce metabolic waste, a process which gradually improves detoxification and elimination. Herbs in the Cleanse Cordial may also help to reduce hypersensitivity reactions, and aid in decreasing and controlling inflammation without suppressing any bodily functions or symptoms.
As a result this remedy may assist in the management of skin disorders, itching, allergies, inflammation of the skin, after exposure to toxins and/or chemicals, during diet transitions and after the use of medications.
Ingredients & Dosage
* St Mary's Thistle / Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) - One of the primary liver herbs used in Western herbal medicine, St Mary's Thistle exerts a highly protective effect on the liver and its functions, preventing damage from toxic compounds and helping to renew its cells. This is also of benefit in conditions where the liver is under stress such as during infection, when taking certain medications, and when being exposed to ongoing low dose chemicals such as those commonly found in household cleaning products, garden products, and releasing from new furniture, carpets and household goods.
* Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) - Nettle, or stinging nettle as it's commonly known, is a mineral and nutrient rich plant containing calcium, potassium and iron. It is considered to have both anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties and has long been used as a cleansing and detoxifying herb. As a diuretic it assists in the elimination of wastes via increased urine production, but being high in potassium it does not deplete the body of vital minerals as other diuretics may.
* Burdock (Arctium lappa) - Used as a detoxifying herb in both Western and Chinese herbal medicine, Burdock is a traditional tissue cleanser that excels at removing wastes, and is used to treat conditions caused by an 'overload' of toxins in the body. It has a history of use in treating a wide range of skin conditions and in assisting in the management of chronic inflammatory states.
* Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) - Traditionally red clover has been used to treat skin conditions, particularly those of an inflammatory or chronic nature.
* Calendula / Marigold (Calendula officinalis) - An extremely versatile herb, Calendula or marigold has long been considered a detoxifying herb that helps the skin. It assists in treating the toxicity that underlies many varied infections, systemic skin disorders, digestive inflammation and may also help cleanse the liver and gallbladder.
Providing supportive health, naturally.
Cats & toy dogs under 5kg: 5 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 10kg: 15 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 20kg: 20 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 30kg: 30 drops twice daily
Dogs 30kg plus: 35 drops twice daily
Or as professionally prescribed
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Requests for returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Returned items must be unused with an intact tamper evident seal, and in the same condition that you received them.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include:
Downloadable software products
Custom created products
If you need to exchange an item due to damage or defect, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
PO BOX 111 Yandina Queensland AU 4561.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. We strongly recommend purchasing trackable postage in the event of a return.
All purchases are shipped via Australia Post, either Parcel Post or Express Post depending on your preferences at the checkout.
A delivery confirmation will be emailed to you and a your tracking number will be emailed once your parcel has been sent.
International parcels will be sent via Australia Post International airmail with delivery time frames as advised at checkout.