Joint Juice is a synergistic blend of organic herbs, homeopathic remedies and vibrational flower essences, naturopathically crafted and expertly blended to gently support the bodies own natural anti-inflammatory pathways.
Wear and tear, traumatic injury, toxic damage, scar tissue, genetic weakness and nutritional deficiencies can all contribute to the development of degenerative joint diseases in our pets. These can manifest with symptoms such as pain, stiffness, lameness, reluctance to walk and slowness of movements.
There is much that can be done to support the reduction of inflammation in the body, and in combination with herbal treatment, addressing the diet of an animal is paramount to achieving successful outcomes.
This powerful yet gentle combination may provide relief from aches, pains, stiffness and soreness, and can be added to food, mixed into natural peanut butter or homemade (uncooked) treats for compliance and palatability.
Not advised for pets suffering from stomach or duodenal ulcers
Ingredients & Dosage
* Boswellia (Boswellia inflata) - Boswellia is a close relative of frankincense and is one of the most ancient and respected herbs in Ayurvedic healing. It has marked anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects, making it potentially useful in both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. It effectively shrinks inflamed tissues, improves blood supply and promotes repair of vessels damaged by inflammation. Laboratory and clinical studies show potential for improvement in pain, stiffness and swelling without side effects.
* Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) - This herb has much value in cases of joint pain and inflammation, acting as both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Devils claw also stimulates and tones the digestive system, and as poor digestion and absorption can be associated with arthritic conditions this stimulant effect also contributes to its value as an anti-arthritic remedy.
* Withania / Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - Used for over 2,500 years as a vitalising tonic, Withania is rejuvenating, balancing, strengthening and calming. Animal studies have found that naturally occurring steroids in this herb are potent at controlling inflammation and can effectively reduce the pain of arthritis but without any immune-suppressing effects. It also promotes restful sleep and relaxation, tissue regeneration and can slow the ageing process.
* Arnica (Arnica montana) - Arnica is one of the most well known homeopathic remedies. It is indicated when muscles are sore, painful and the body feels bruised. It may assist with shifting pains, muscle and tendon twitching, aching limbs, and cramps.
* Rhus tox (Rhus toxicodendron) - This homeopathic remedy is indicated in cases of fibrous tissues, ligaments and joints causing rheumatic symptoms. For tearing, shooting and stitching pains, and when parts feel sore, bruised and stiff. It may also help muscle twitching, numbness, inflammation and swelling.
* Ruta grav (Ruta graveolens) - One of the primary homeopathic remedies for injured or bruised bones and therefore bruised, sore, aching feelings and restlessness. It has a particular affinity for fibrous tissues, flexor tendons and joints. It may assist feelings of heaviness, weariness, rigidity and pain.
Providing supportive health, naturally.
Cats and toy dogs to 5kg: 5-10 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 10kg: 10 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 20kg: 15 drops twice daily
Dogs up to 30kg: 20 drops twice daily
Dogs 30kg plus: 30 drops twice daily
Or as professionally prescribed
* NOT FOR USE IN CASES OF STOMACH OR DUODENAL ULCERS *
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Requests for returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Returned items must be unused with an intact tamper evident seal, and in the same condition that you received them.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include:
Downloadable software products
Custom created products
If you need to exchange an item due to damage or defect, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
PO BOX 111 Yandina Queensland AU 4561.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. We strongly recommend purchasing trackable postage in the event of a return.
All purchases are shipped via Australia Post, either Parcel Post or Express Post depending on your preferences at the checkout.
A delivery confirmation will be emailed to you and a your tracking number will be emailed once your parcel has been sent.
International parcels will be sent via Australia Post International airmail with delivery time frames as advised at checkout.